Professor Karla Neugebauer
Transcription and Splicing Regulation
- 2001 – 2013 Research Group Leader, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics in Dresden, Germany
- 1999-2001 Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology, University of Washington Medical School, Seattle, WA
- 1998-1999 Staff Scientist at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle WA
- 1996-1997 Postdoc at EMBL in Heidelberg Germany
- 1991-1996 Postdoc at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle WA
Click here for more information.